The Theo Emery foundation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide Help, Support and Guidance to parents and families who have lost a baby or child.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mothers Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haze
Admin
Haze

Mothers Day Empty
PostSubject: Mothers Day   Mothers Day EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:20 am

What a horrible feeling!!
Everyone's so happy and contented, they have their cards and presents and they get a lovely cuddle from their children.
No one understands why i'm having such a hard time today and no one seems to care.
My own mother has been so unthoughtful, she hasnt stopped talking about this day for what feels like weeks, she hasnt even thought about why i havent wanted to talk about it and that i might be suffering, this was ment to be my first mothers day but i dont have my beautiful baby boy!
I said a few days ago that i dont want anything to do with today and yet when i didnt wish her a "happy mother day" today, she has ago at my husband about it, saying its the least i could have done. I dont want to see or hear about it, nothing, and i've told her that but she doesnt seem to get it, life just seems to be a her today!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the.theo.emery.foundation.talktalk.net/homepage.html

Mothers Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Theo Emery foundation :: Life's Challenges :: Life's Challenges :: Hard Day's-
Jump to: