The Theo Emery foundation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide Help, Support and Guidance to parents and families who have lost a baby or child.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi from a Grieving Granny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dea

Dea

Hi from a Grieving Granny Empty
PostSubject: Hi from a Grieving Granny   Hi from a Grieving Granny EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:06 am

Hi
I'm Dea
I'm a new Granny who lost my first Grandson at the end of September this year. I hope that this forum will give people the support that we so desperately needed when our little one died.
We are here to share our story and i hope that you will find it helpful and a comfort to share with others who have suffered a similar tragic loss.
There is a thread for Grand parents, as i think we are often overlooked by friends and family who's first concern is, rightly so, for the parents.
Please tell your friends about us. I have been surprised by the amount of people who have said to me " I know what you are going through". Mostly, they suffer in silence with no one to share their grief with, no one who will understand. That what we are here for.

Welcome to our forum.
Back to top Go down

Hi from a Grieving Granny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Theo Emery foundation :: Community :: Community :: Meet the Community-
Jump to: